Barley Haven is dedicated to industry standards in customer service. Customer Satisfaction is our priority
. Call us for phone support on your brewing equipment and beer making or distilling questions.
Customer Service 303.936.2337
- Product Warranties on Equipment
New products have a 1 year limited warranty covering defects for replacement or store credit. Used/Refurbished products have a 30 day limited warranty - see terms. Additional exchange and returns terms may apply.
- Product Warranties on Ingredients & Perishable items
- Only Yeast shipped to customers can be replaced. We can not replace any batch of beer/wine/wash. If you have concerns about shipped yeast viability for liquid vials, please call us 303-789-2337. We may offer a replacement, at Management's discretion. A yeast starter is the best way to determine viability. All liquid yeast is shipped with complementary ice packs to ensure viability.
- Other ingredients are guaranteed for 30 days from purchase date. Appropriate storage and use is the customer's responsibility.
- Returns & Exchanges
- New equipment products can be exchanged for another item(s), store credit or refund, within 30 days. No refund on equipment can be made without its return to us.
- Perishable items (ie. yeast, rhizomes, hops, and grains) are not returnable or refundable, but may be replaced at Management's discretion for another product or store credit.
- Refurbished equipment has a 30 day limited warranty for exchange only. (eg. same product or store credit)
- Customers are responsible for all return delivery costs and failed delivery costs. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- A valid proof of purchase receipt is required for all returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- All pricing and discounts are valid at time of purchase only and can not be applied retroactively.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash. Gift Cards can not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Class Tickets are non-refundable, but may be rescheduled for a later date.
- Rental or Reservation fees for booking equipment rentals are non-refundable. Deposits are refundable less damage and rental fees upon prompt and full return of equipment.
- Returns sent without a Return Merchandise Number will be refused.
- Special Order Items can only be returned for store credit, and are non-refundable.
- HomeBrew Beer Kits
- We make our proprietary Beer Kits fresh to order. They include brewing recipe instructions. Hops and yeast may be adjusted with substitutions without notice depending on the seasonal availability of varietals. Call us 303-936-2337 for any assistance. We are always happy to help.
- Shipping & Delivery
We currently offer free shipping on most orders over $75. Bags of Barley (ie. 50lbs sacks of grain) and other frieght items are excluded and will be subject to shipping charges.
Customers are responsible for return delivery costs and failed delivery costs. Barley Haven will cover the cost of ground shipping only on defective/damaged product returns within 30 days of purchase.
All liquid yeast is shipped with a complementary ice pack, so that the yeast may arrive healthy and viable to your door, but be advised that liquid yeast is perishable.
Please be advised that items such as recipe kits, other built to order products, and special orders add additional processing time before shipment.
We reserve the right to select the best rate carrier available to us or change the carrier selection for shipping your order.
- Ordering & Payment
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express for online orders. All customer orders will be confirmed and processed for shipping upon complete & verified receipt of payment.
- Viewing Orders
- All order can be viewed by the customer by logging into our site at barleyhaven.com.
- Orders with discrepancies may be clarified by phone with our shipping department staff.